Safety and Services Protocol
COVID-19 Travel Update
As we welcome you back our loyal residents, we want to assure you that our team is well prepared to exceed your expectations around hygiene, cleanliness and service.
Our operations have always aimed at the highest standards of cleanliness and personalization. However, we are, now more than ever, focused on the health and safety of our guests and our associates – your wellbeing is our top priority. In line with this we are investing in the following measures:
- Enhanced safety and hygiene practices at the gate, reception and lobby.
- Additional signage to ensure safe social distancing and compliance with government regulations
- Emphasis on cashless payment methods that have previously been in place
- Disinfect all items – paper, pen and countertops – handled by you and our staff
- Enhanced room cleaning checklists to ensure that all touch points (door handles, light switches, thermostats, desk areas, hangers, television remotes, kitchen appliances, telephones and all bathroom fixtures and handles) are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- Residential staff team ensuring minimal movement in and out of the property and reduced likelihood of infection. We have also employed regular health monitoring.
- All bed and bath linen will be laundered at extremely high temperatures to ensure that they are free of germs.
Details of these and other measures we are employing in this new normal are available. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions.
We have always had flexible booking policies and guests could control their arrival and departure with flexibility. We have enhanced this flexibility by making important changes to our booking policies.
We have further relaxed our cancellation policies for stays in March and April 2020. If you currently have a reservation for arrival prior to April 30th and are unable to travel, we can hold the booking as a tentative booking until you know your travel dates or you can cancel without penalty. If you booked directly with us via our website or Central Reservations, you can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +254 715 584 000, for assistance. If you booked via online travel agencies or other third parties, you should contact your booking provider directly.
We are continuing to take bookings for future travel dates with early booker discounts available for these periods and flexible change and cancellation policies.
During these challenging times, we reaffirm our commitment to our guests, our staff, and the communities we serve. We look forward to serving you today and for many years to come.
Trianum was established on a foundation of tailoring our services to meet our customers at their point of need. Yet again, it is in this spirit that we wish to meet you at your point of need.